Performance Systems for King Air C90
When you equip your King Air C90 with a Raisbeck EPIC, you will receive a new Airplane Flight Manual Supplement that enables you to take advantage of the following performance benefits:
- 400-850 lb MTOW increase (to 10,350 lbs; see Comparative Data Table below for specific C90 models)
- MLW increase (up to 9,700 lbs)
- 695º cruise ITT increase
- FAA-certified short field performance
- Worldwide noise certification
- Quieter, more comfortable cabin and cockpit (1750 RPM cruise)
- Greater range
- Higher cruising altitude
- Lock-in prop synchrophasing
- Raisbeck/Harztell Quiet Turbofan Propeller System
- Dual Aft Body Strakes
- New Airplane Flight Manual Supplement
Contact us today for a quote!
QUIET TURBOFAN PROPELLERS
Available for these King Air models: 200/B200/B200GT, C90GT/C90GTi, C90 (all), 100, A100, A90, B90, E90 and F90. An EPIC element.
- Quiet, virtually vibration-free operation from takeoff to touchdown
- Certified worldwide to the most stringent noise requirements (FAR Part 36 and ICAO)
- Improved airplane performance in all flight phases
- Trouble-free operation between overhauls (proved by millions of service hours)
- TBO 4000 hours/6 years
BENEFITS AS PART OF AN EPIC
These Raisbeck/Hartzell Quiet Turbofan propellers should be installed as part of a complete Enhanced Performance Package to realize the full range of performance and productivity benefits on 200s, 100s, C90GT, C90s and E90s.
- Increased climb and cruise performance
- Improved takeoff and landing performance
- Ability to take more passengers, cargo and fuel
- Flexibility to safely operate into thousands more airports
- Safer operations with true FAR 25 Balanced Field Lengths (200 Models only)
- Greater dispatch reliability
- Latest technology, computer-aided, four-bladed propeller and airfoil design
- Lightweight aluminum hub and blades
- Oversized hydraulic piston for absolute lock-in synchronizing and synchrophasing
- Grease-lubricated to prevent leaks
- Computer milled and machined for inherent balance
- Benefits as part of Enhanced Performance Package
- B90 and E90 models: autofeather not required with Magicam option
- 200/B200, C90, C90GT and F90 models: autofeather required
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO STEEL HUB REPLACEMENT
You have a choice! Hartzell AD 96-18-14 mandates replacement of steel hubs for propellers originally installed by Beechcraft, along with any blade replacements and other worn components. By switching to modern Raisbeck/Hartzell Quiet Turbofan propellers, you can:
- Eradicate the problems associated with outdated technology
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Increase the value of your aircraft, and
- Improve comfort and performance
DUAL AFT BODY STRAKES
Available for all King Air models. An EPIC element.
- Eliminate or raise yaw damper limits, increasing your dispatch reliability; specifically:
- Improved directional stability and pilot control
- Reduced drag in all flight modes
- Improved passenger ride quality
- Quieter cabin and cockpit
- Increased climb and cruise performance
- Inherently reduced minimum control airspeed
|350||5,000 ft||19,000 ft|
|300||11,000 ft||18,500 ft|
|200/B200||17,000 ft||No Limit|
Wing/body vortices normally disrupt airflow under the aft fuselage, creating drag. Dual Aft Body Strakes eliminate this separation, channeling the vortices and accelerating the air — in effect, pushing the airplane through the air.
CROWN WING LOCKERS
Available for these King Airs: 300/350, 200/B200, C90GT, C90 (all), and E90
Raisbeck’s venerable Nacelle Wing Locker door has been redesigned with a centerline height increase of almost three inches. This larger door provides extra volume, enabling the lockers to accommodate oversize luggage and full-size golf bags, giving you more flexibility for storing luggage, cargo and miscellaneous articles outside the cabin.The sleek new appearance of the locker gave rise to the name ‘Crown’ Wing Lockers.
Crown Doors are also available for retrofit on previously installed Nacelle Wing Lockers. See below.
- Certified for 600 lbs (300 lbs per locker) in nearly 17 cubic feet of stowage space
- Carry oversized luggage and full size golf bags
- Fully certified for FAR Part 135 operations
- Free up seats for additional passengers
- Save in interior wear and tear
- Medeco locks
- Area-ruled to reduce drag and stall speeds
- Lightweight, sturdy composite construction
- Fully self-contained to ensure a clean, dry interior
- Remove in minutes for airplane maintenance
KING AIR 90-SERIES CROWN LOCKERS
The forward skirt on previous 90-series lockers stopped short of the ice light and the fuel inlet located at the top of the nacelle. Our new design incorporates the ice light and fuel inlet, and runs all the way forward to the firewall just like our wing lockers for the 200/B200 and 300/350 series.
The Crown Lockers are ready for installation on the E90, C90, C90GT, C90GTi and C90GTx.
KING AIR 200/B200/B200GT AND 300/350 CROWN LOCKERS
Since the 200 and 300 series lockers already have the full skirt, Raisbeck Engineering designed the Crown Locker with an increase of almost three inches at the centerline height to provide more storage space for operators.
The Crown Lockers are ready for installation on 200/B200/B200GT and 300/350 King Airs.
RETRO CROWN DOORS for previously installed Nacelle Wing Lockers
Since the introduction of the Crown Locker, a high degree of interest has been expressed for the Retro Crown Door, both from our dealers and individual aircraft owners. It has been specifically designed to be compatible for the Nacelle Wing Lockers that have been installed on the King Air 200 and 300 series over the last few years.
Contact us for more information regarding Retro Crown Doors.
THE EPIC STORY
For almost a quarter of a century, King Air owners and operators have installed Raisbeck Performance Systems on their aircraft. Over the years, we have heard a number of comments about why they installed Raisbeck Performance Systems. They have said: “With Raisbeck, we can take off from airports that a standard King air just cannot operate from.” “With Raisbeck Systems, we can go faster and farther and get there on less fuel.” “My Raisbeck equipped King Air is quieter than first class on an airline.”
Owners and operators who install a complete set of Raisbeck Performance Systems receive a double benefit. First, they enjoy the benefit of dramatic performance improvements with time and expense savings year after year. Second, they will receive a dollar benefit when they decide to sell or trade in their aircraft. The Raisbeck-equipped King Air will tend to sell quicker and for more money than an equivalent standard King Air. Installing a complete Raisbeck Performance System is truly an investment that pays performance dividends year after year, and a value dividend when the aircraft is traded or sold.
Each of the Raisbeck Performance Systems is available separately. However, for many years we have offered combination packages to encourage owners and operators to purchase the complete system and obtain the full performance benefit at a savings. Historically, the combination systems have been defined as EPK 1 through EPK 7, depending on the model of King Air.
During the Spring 2005 Dealer Seminar, two dealers were talking about the complete Raisbeck Performance System and one said to the other, “Every King Air should have an ‘EPIC’ installed.”
Following the meeting, many dealers began calling the full Performance System simply by the name EPIC. The name has really caught on and more and more people are calling for an EPIC System. At one point, we received a call from a dealer who stated, “I want to order a Grand Performance EPIC.” That is what EPIC is all about. Let’s explain.
Raisbeck Performance Systems are individually engineered to enhance specific operational areas of the King Air. We package these systems to take advantage of the positive synergistic effect they collectively produce on the overall performance of each King air model. We call this strategic integration “EPIC” for the “grand” performance it delivers. This is a classic case of synergy, where the sum is greater than its parts.
There are specific EPIC Performance Systems for the King Air 90, C90GT, 100, and 200/B200 series aircraft. The King Air 200/B200 is unique in that there are two EPIC Performance systems, the EPIC GOLD and EPIC PLATINUM, depending on the propellers selected.
EPIC PLATINUM vs. EPIC GOLD
There are specific EPIC Performance Systems for the King Air 90, C90GT, 100, and 200/B200 series aircraft. The King Air 200/B200 and the new B200GT are unique in that there are two EPIC Performance Systems available for them: EPIC PLATINUM and EPIC GOLD.
The difference is the propeller selection.
Beginning with serial number BB-1509, Raytheon installed the Hartzell/Beechcraft four-bladed propellers, and Raisbeck elected to provide a system taking this change into consideration.
Therefore, the owners of BB-1509 and above can select Raisbeck EPIC GOLD, the difference being they retain the Hartzell/Beechcraft propeller. King Air owners with serial number BB-1509 and above may still select the EPIC PLATINUM and step up to Platinum Performance with Hartzell/Raisbeck propellers.
Every King Air owner with serial number BB-1509 and above should be enjoying at least the benefits of EPIC GOLD. Or better yet, join the other King Air 200, B200 and B200GT owners who fly Raisbeck’s EPIC PLATINUM.
- Raisbeck Swept Props are Silently but Effectively Changing C90GTx Customer Experience
- Raisbeck King Air B200 Take Off, Landing, & Flyby w/ Swept Props & EPIC Platinum
- Raisbeck King Air 200 Series Swept Props FINAL 11 25 13
- Quiet Turbofan Propellers
- Quiet Turbofan Propellers
- Ram Air Recovery System
- Enhanced Performance Leading Edges
- Dual Aft Body Strakes
- High Flotation Gear Doors
- Crown Wing Lockers
- Nacelle Wing Lockers
- C90 E90 Series Swept Props
- King Air 200 Series Swept Props